Consent to the processing of personal data
An individual, registering on the conf.asu.ru website, undertakes to accept this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - Consent). Acceptance of the Consent is the submission of an application on the website. Acting freely, by his own will and in his interest, as well as confirming his legal capacity, an individual gives his consent to the Autonomous non-profit organization for the promotion of scientific and educational activities "Noosphere" (hereinafter - the Site Administration) to process his personal data with the following conditions:
1. The current version of the Consent, which is a public document, is available to any Internet user by clicking on the link conf.asu.ru/eng/agreement. The Site Administration has the right to make changes to this Consent. When making changes to the Consent, the Site Administration notifies users of this by posting a new version of the Consent on the Site at the permanent address conf.asu.ru/eng/agreement no later than 10 days before the relevant changes take effect.
2. If the user disagrees with the terms of this Consent, the use of the Site and its services must be terminated immediately.
3. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
4. Consent is given to the processing of the following my personal data:
- personal data that is not special or biometric, and the minimum required for registration on the Site: last name, first name, patronymic, gender, date of birth, e-mail address.
- provided by users using the section for editing their pages on the Site conf.asu.ru/eng/user/profile/personal (including hometown, phone, Skype, interests, information about education);
5. Personal data that is not special or biometric: last name, first name, patronymic; E-mail address.
6. Personal data is not publicly available.
7. Purpose of personal data processing: registration in the system of accounting and analysis of scientific activities of employees of organizations.
8. In the course of processing personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
9. Personal data is processed until the exit from the public offer.
10. Consent can be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written application to the Site Administration.
11. If the subject of personal data or his representative revokes his consent to the processing of personal data, Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in clauses 2 - 11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated 27.07.2006 g.
12. This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clauses 6 and 7 of this Consent.